Welcome To The Davis High Band
Thank you for visiting our band website. A special "Thank You" for all those who who made Moonlight Serenade possible. We served almost 1,500 people in the 4 day event. A great time was had by all. And thank you to every one who came out and made it a good time. We hope to see you next year!
Here is the information for State Concert Band next Friday, May 3rd at Jordan High School. (all times are p.m.):
- 5:30 meet in the band room
- 5:45 depart for Jordan High School in Sandy
- 7:00 Concert Band in warmup (others in the auditorium listening to performances)
- 7:30 Concert Band on stage
- 8:00 Symphonic Band in warmup (Concert Band Picture)
- 8:30 Symphonic Band on stage
- 9:00 Wind Ensemble in warmup (Symphonic Band Picture)
- 9:30 Wind Ensemble on stage
- 10:00 Wind Ensemble Picture
- 10:30 Depart for Kaysville
- 11:15 Arrive at DHS
Good luck to all our bands and GO DAVIS!
Band Student Information.
If you are an entering Sophomore please fill out and complete the form by clicking on the link provided.. Thank you [ Band Student Form ]
We need to congratulate the the Concert Band, Symphonic Band, and Wind Ensemble for their amazing performances at Region on April 11th. Wind Ensemble got I, I, I. Symphonic Band and Concert Band both received I,I, I-. All three groups qualified for state, making this the third time in five years that Davis has qualified three bands for state. We are still the only band in Utah to have three bands at the state festival. We will play at State on Friday, May 3rd. Great job Davis and keep up the hard work!
If you miss helping out at Moonlight Serenade, we have several volunteer spots that need to be filled. We would love to see you again! To volunteer for Thursday April 25, [ Click Here ]. To volunteer for Friday April 26, [ Click Here ]. To volunteer on Saturday April 27 [ Click Here ]