Thursday, April 27 – Saturday, April 29, 2017
7:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Davis High School Commons Area
MOONLIGHT SERENADE FAQs:
What is Moonlight Serenade?
- Don’t miss out on Kaysville’s Cultural Event of the year!
- Tickets are $30 each for main floor seating and $25 for seats off the main floor.
- Come and enjoy a five-course meal with your choice of prime rib or halibut, salad, vegetables, delicious cream of cauliflower soup, rolls made from scratch, baked potato, and mouth-watering cheesecake.
- The evening also includes entertainment by the Davis High Jazz Band and Moonlight Singers performing Big Band era music. Dancing for patrons and a floorshow by the DHS Dance Company, as well as recognition of a local veteran are included in the evening.
- All proceeds benefit the Davis High Bands programs.
- A Silent Auction with fantastic donated items is also held each night.
When will tickets be available for purchase?
- Moonlight tickets will initially be sold at the Davis High Band Concert on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at the Davis High Commons Area starting at 5:30 pm. If you purchase tickets at the concert, you will still be able to choose your seats and your dinner service time, and the service fee per ticket will be reduced.
Online Ticket Sales
- We are thrilled to give you the opportunity to purchase your Moonlight Serenade tickets online. This will give you the chance to choose your seats and your dinner service time. Parties of patrons who want to sit together must purchase tickets at one time and under one name. Go to davisbands.org and click on the Moonlight Serenade Tickets button. Tickets will be available online at 10:00 pm on March 29, 2017.
When will I receive my tickets?
- Tickets purchased online will be emailed to you and printed out at home. Please bring them with you to Moonlight Serenade.
How many people can be seated at one table?
- Tables will be set for 6, 8 or 12 people.
Can tickets be returned or exchanged?
- All sales are final. You may resell or trade your tickets with someone else.
Why is there a dinner service time for each table?
- Because the kitchen is not equipped to produce 375 hot meals simultaneously, dinner service times are staggered. This also assists the students who will be serving you. If you arrive before the dinner service time on your ticket, please know that your table will not be served until the dinner service time for your table.
Are gluten free or vegetarian meals available?
What are Specialty Drinks and what are their prices?
- Specialty drinks are available for purchase at Moonlight Serenade and are not included in the cost of your ticket. For $1 we offer Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, 7-Up or Root Beer. Slushes are $2 for either pina colada, pineapple orange, and raspberry lemonade.
- Your servers will be able to take cash for drinks.
What if I can’t purchase tickets online?
- Come to the Davis High Band concert on Wednesday, March 29, 2017 and purchase your tickets in the Davis High School Commons Area starting at 5:30 pm.
You may mail a check and order information to:
1032 Suncrest Lane,
Kaysville, UT 84037.
Please include the following with your check:
- The night you want to attend
- The number of tickets you wish to purchase
- A choice of halibut or prime rib for each ticket
- Mailing address
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: Once your check arrives, your seats will be chosen for you from the seats that remain available at that moment. The seating will constantly be changing as patrons purchase online. There may or may not be the requested number of seats available at the same table. We will do our best to seat your party together or in the same general area. Your tickets will be mailed to you.